BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

YouTube Video of the Day



I kind of got beat to the punch here by Norm McDonald who pointed out Michael Jordan’s facial hair on his new ‘Sports Show’ Tuesday. But my brother and I noticed this a couple weeks ago and were confounded by Jordan’s choice of moustache shape. I could be mistaken but I believe there has only been one other famous person to rock that style of moustache and he’s the most prolific genocidal maniac in world history. Maybe not a look you want to emulate.

I know Jordan tries to not be exclusionary. He once had the famous line that he didn’t play politics because Republicans buy sneakers too. Well Mike I don’t think Nazis buy sneakers and if you have to lose out on their business or maybe even a little Tea Party business by shaving the Hitler fuzz I think it’s okay.

P.S. – I do love that commercial. The guy that leans over is hilarious. Jordan should style his moustache like that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment