BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Flush



When I first saw the description of this toilet I thought it was the most exorbitant piece of technology I’d ever seen. A 6,000 toilet that can lift its own lid? Sounds pretty ridiculous. But on second thought I think if I had a lot of money I’d definitely buy this thing. One thing I hate is having to go #2 when there are a roomful of people nearby. I have to run the sink to drown out their noise and I’m sure the green people would hate that I'm wasting water so the speaker system would work wonders for me.

And this thing has a fan that immediately deodorizes the area and sprays a fragrance so you’re party guests would never have to be embarrassed for blowing the place up. So the Numi sounds like a perfect addition to my fantasy bathroom that also includes a shower with a mini fridge to keep my shower beers cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment