BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

YouTube Video of the Day

WARNING – NSFW. This pissed off baseball manager yells “fu*k” at least 38 times in a two minute span in this video. If you have the sound up at work it is literally the only word your coworkers will hear.



I remember last season this same manager became a YouTube sensation because of about eight different rants just like this. But for my money I can’t see a baseball manager flip out enough. It’s the only part of the game I love – besides Thirsty Thursday at the Rockhounds game.

What I don’t understand is how in baseball two men can get this close to each other’s faces screaming and cursing and not end up hitting each other. They have to go to some kind of training that teaches them how to go to the absolute edge and then turn back. Maybe we can send Mike Tyson there.

1 comment: