BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, April 18, 2011

What’s Trendy?


Today’s top trending topic is the continuing romantic saga of Courtney Cox and David Arquette. With ‘Scream 4’ finishing a decent second at the box office and creating a good bit of internet buzz there was also a fresh group of gawkers at the Hollywood marriage blowup of Cox and Arquette.

Making things worse was David Arquette doing a week long tell all on Howard Stern. Then Courtney joined the action on Stern and let us know all the awful things about her relationship, including Arquette popping boners at inopportune times.

I’m not much of an Arquette fan (aside from his work as Deputy Dewey) but I’ll give him a break on that one. I’m sure I’d do the same thing around Courtney Cox if I was in Cougar Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment