BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Numbers Game

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



These people deserve some kind of medal for the most understanding and forgiving people on the planet. If this event would have happened to me I wouldn’t have just laughed it off and kept playing. In fact it might have led to one of the most prolific killing sprees in modern U.S. history.

I’d start by killing any member of that newspaper staff responsible for the lotto section before finishing with the section editor, cutting his head off and carrying it with me as I walk the streets of town daring anyone to cross me on my way to Hell.

Let that serve as a warning. Don’t screw up the lotto numbers. Of course I check the official lotto website so I doubt it’d ever come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment