BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Someone Took That Steers and Queers Joke a Bit Too Seriously

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Geez. That may be the cruelest, most inhuman thing I’ve seen since that column by John Stiegerwald that chastised a man in a coma.

But honestly who is so homophobic and mean that they would attack a gay guy and brand a penis (I think that was a penis) on his wrist? I think that act would even make a few of the Westboro Baptist flock grimace. By the way, have they all been accounted for?

Anywho, I hope when they find the culprit his punishment (aside from a stiff jail sentence) is to have “I Love Penis” tattooed on his forehead. That should be an icebreaker for he and his future inmate friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment