BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What’s Trendy?

Today’s top trending topic is the Shiba Inu puppy cam, which before I watched NBC Nightly News yesterday, I had never heard of. The 411 is that some San Francisco couple bought a Japanese dog a few years ago and every time that bitch shoots out puppies they toss ‘em in a bed and put a webcam on them, which you can watch live here. It’s like the Truman Show with more nipples.

I don’t think I could sit and watch puppies multiple hours a day but Brian Williams assures me in the following video that it’s “off the hook” so maybe I should give it a shot. I’ve got pretty much nothing else to do.


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment