BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, April 15, 2011

What's Trendy?


I’ll be honest here. This topic was only the #5 trending topic of the day and that day was Thursday but I wanted to talk about it and it’s my blog so you can eat it. It’s the new show on ABC ‘Happy Endings.’ According to TV web geeks it’s getting “mixed reviews” but I gave it two eyelids raised (I use the eyelid system because I usually fall asleep watching TV after I eat dinner).

‘Happy Endings’ kept me wide awake though with some good grins and a couple belly laughs along the way. I’ve always liked that chubby girl, Casey Wilson, despite the fact I can’t remember anything else she’s been in and the straightish gay guy, Adam Pally, seems funny. Plus, Damon Wayans’ son seems like another in the great line of Wayans, like better than Shawn but not as quite as good as his dad.

Overall I don’t like it as well as ‘Modern Family’ or ‘Cougar Town’ on the same network but it’s a lot better than ‘Mr. Sunshine.’ That kind of sucked.

P.S. – My only beef is that Elisha Cuthbert’s nose sure does look piggy to me. I’m probably nitpicking here but it’s always been a turn off for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment