BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

FML Moment of the Day

One thing I've noticed while doing the Tweet of the Day is that celebrities are extremely vapid and have nothing important, interesting or worthwhile to say. How did these people become our idols anyway? So I'm giving the BYB back to the common man - where it belongs. Here is the triumphant return of the FML Moment of the Day.

Today, I finished my 10 page paper in the school library. I saved the final draft but went to use the bathroom before I printed. I came back to discover that someone had replaced my writing with 'SUCKS FOR YOU', saved it, then closed the file. I now have to rewrite my entire paper. FML

To celebrate the triumph of the common man here's John Conlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment