BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Walk the Plank!

In yet another case of me showing my quickly advancing age I’ve completely missed the start of the new craze called “planking.”

Planking basically seems to be lying face down in odd places and posing for pictures. Basically the same thing I do when I pass out drunk.




But planking isn’t all fun and games. An Australian man recently lost his life in a battle with common sense when he was trying to plank on his balcony.

Obviously someone was going to get hurt sooner or later doing this but it appears to be no different than base jumping or parkour or any other extreme activity that is a YouTube sensation.

So get your plank on teenyboppers. I’ll continue to do my planking organically, like after I’ve had 12 beers and a few rounds of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment