BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

If You Can't Stand the Heat Stay In the Arena

Joakim Noah isn’t the only one feeling the Heat from Miami fans.

TNT’s Charles Barkley has also been going round and round with Heat faithful after spending most of the season calling their team whiners.

After the Heat won Game 3 Heat fans threw towels at Barkley and chanted “fuck you Chuck.”

Barkley retaliated with a threat and a middle finger salute during a commercial.




Anyone who watched TNT’s coverage of the Bulls and Heat Game 4 saw that TNT moved the analyst area to keep Barkley away from Heat fans.

And if Barkley’s quotes are any indication it may have been for the fans’ safety and not his.

From the South Florida Sun-Sentinel:
"You know those people can yell and scream but they don't have the hair on their (butt) to grab me," he said. "They don't have enough hair on their (butts) to walk up to me man to man and say, 'Let's do this.'

"All that yelling and screaming just makes me laugh, man."
Barkley found Sunday's scene amusing.

"They were telling me I suck," he said. "They were telling me I never won a championship. Like, 'Come on, give me something better than that, dude.'

"I always laugh at that statement, 'You didn't get a ring. 'I'm like, dude, you work at McDonald's. My life's a lot better than yours. You relax.'

Get ‘em Chuck! Anyone who calls out the Round Mound of Rebound is a moron!

No comments:

Post a Comment