BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Bad?


It’s been about a year since the last season of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ and I’m starting to get some serious Larry David withdrawals. I almost wish HBO wouldn’t show previews for things they don’t intend to show for four months.

As much as I love me some LD though, I’m not sure how I feel with his latest movie choice – The Three Stooges.

Apparently the Farrelly Brothers are teaming up (like they even work independent of each other) with David (as a nun), Will Sasso of ‘Mad TV’ fame, the lady that can’t speak English from ‘Modern Family’ and a bunch of people I don’t know for a Stooges reprieve.

I’ve certainly never been a fan of the Stooges so their legacy won’t be ruined for me but with the Farrelly’s I’ve learned not to expect much. Despite failing to recreate the success of ‘There’s Something About Mary’ or even ‘Kingpin’ top stars still want to work with them. They must be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment