BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

They’re Playing Basketball!

So after what seems like six months we’ve finally reached the NBA Finals. I don’t have much to say about this series. I’m sure it will be exciting but I’ve pretty much become the wet blanket of basketball talk since Jim Buss seems determined to ruin the lives of every Laker fan.

As much as I’m sick of seeing happy Mavericks fans jumping around while I’m miserable I’d pull for them against any part of my NBA axis of evil (Boston, Miami, San Antonio). And if they’re not the Germans, the Japanese or the Italians, they’re at least the NWO.




I've got Dallas winning in 6 because of their depth, Dirk’s high arching shot creating a tough guard for any opponent and lights out shooting from the supporting cast thus far in the playoffs.

P.S. – Jason Terry better hope Dallas wins. If not he said he’ll have to have a tattoo of the championship trophy removed from his arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment