BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, May 6, 2011

They’re NOT Playing Basketball!


I wasn’t going to mention the Lakers today since they’re dog screwing performance and all out thuggery caused me to drink myself into a coma Sunday but I didn’t want to get labeled a spoiled sport or a coward either.

So yeah, my team sucks.

Gasol let a breakup affect him like he was playing for the peewee championship and his girl just asked another guy to the Sadie Hawkins dance.

Odom decided being a reality star made him look like a pansy so he tried to up his street cred and Bynum is just an assclown. There’s no joke for what he did. At least J.J. Barea got to go home and bang Miss Universe.

And quit with the apology Bynum, you’re not sorry that you did it. You’re sorry because no one wants you in L.A. anymore. Somebody get me Bob Sugar and Dwight Howard on the phone.

But overall, congrats to the Mavs. I wish them good luck throughout. They’re certainly easier to suffer than the Celts or the Heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment