BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Urkel Back on TV. Psych.


Sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone there. Jaleel White, formerly of Urkel from 'Family Matters' fame is going to be on the hit series Psych tonight at 9 pm on USA. I thought for sure we would never see Urkel again, but he's back and I bet he's a lot less douchey than Screech.


I love Psych. It's definitely in my top 5 favorite shows on TV. Apparently in this episode Urkel and Keenan Thompson (of Kennan and Kel and SNL fame) play Gus' old college buddies. So, I think this will be a good comeback for Urkel too.

You know what's not going to be a good comeback though? The aforementioned Kel is supposed to be making a comeback in some kung fu movie directed by Cedric the Entertainer. I'd rather Bill Engvall read me a bedtime story than watch that crap.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta agree with you on Psyche. All those USA shows are better than they should be. (not the Bill Engvall show, just Psyche, Monk, and Burn Notice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Royal Pains as well. Quite good

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete