BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Saw the Sign


Unfaithful woman seeks 2nd chance by wearing sign
AP

SANDUSKY, Ohio -An Ohio woman who said she was unfaithful has chosen a very public way of asking her boyfriend not to break up their engagement.

Jess Duttry, 19, stood outside a supermarket parking lot in northern Ohio this week with a handwritten sign that said "I cheated" and "Honk if I deserve a second chance." On the back, Duttry had scrawled, "I honestly love him."

She said she choose to stage her vigil Wednesday evening after her fiance took back his ring earlier that day when she confessed she'd cheated on him this summer.

It's not clear if he saw the message, but Duttry said dozens of people honked, and some got out of their cars to hug her and wish her well.

I guess this had to be a somewhat effective method of apology. Sandusky is a pretty small town so word had to get back to this girl's boyfriend that she was publisizing her whoreness to the townspeople. Although, she was polling the public about whether she should be forgiven and I think thats entirely up to the boyfriend. He shouldn't be swayed by popular opinion.

I kind of wish some of my ex girlfriends had to stand around in Odessa/Lubbock and beg for my forgiveness for cheating on me. Of course they never would, which leads me to believe her boyfriend is either incredibly rich, handsome or he has a giant penis.

2 comments:

  1. 19 is too young to be thinking about marriage. the kids probably don't even know each other that well. They need to date for at least a decade before getting engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't want to risk things. I say a decade long courtship is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete