BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

That'll Teach Me To Watch Channel 7

So I get on Hot Clicks today and there's a video posted from Channel 9 News in the great Permian Basin. This chick reporter starts cracking up about a double murder. But I did too so I guess I can't blame her. You try watching it and see if you don't laugh.

I wish I would have watched it live but I'm a Channel 7 man. I love the smooth stylings of Jay Hendricks and, although I know its wrong of me, I don't like watching Channel 9 because I fixate on Pamela Hamm only having one arm.




P.S. - I tried finding the reporter on KWES' website but the reporter either has recently changed her hairstyle from her mugshot or she has been fired. Here's my most likely suspect. Is this her?

No comments:

Post a Comment