BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Top 5


This week I've opted to go with the 5 Most Famous/Badass Sports Fights. I'm sure I'll miss some so if I do just comment and tell me about it and send me some video or something. Then I'll get a Honorable Mention Section going. Enjoy.

Todays fight is Kermit Washington vs. Rudy Tomjanovich.



Okay this wasn't a fight but I figured sucker punches had to fit somewhere into this equation. This one punch irreversably changed two guys lives. While the LeGarette Blount sucker punch got a lot of pub this year, it's nothing compared to this.

P.S. - The video was sort of in poor taste but it was the easiest one to find.

1 comment:

  1. This'll be a tough top 5. There are a bunch of good ones. The Rudy T video is a good start.

    ReplyDelete