BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, September 21, 2009

The BYB makes you rich!!!


So, I'm not sure how many of you degenerate gamblers out there have been placing your bets based on my predictions, but anyone who did so last week made a killing. I went 7-1, losing only the Texas game. Damn, Red Raiders. Always foiling my attempts at success.

I'd also like it noted that I not only picked Washington vs. the spread, but I also had the Huskies winning straight up. Me and Herbstreit are looking pretty smart drinking that purple kool-aid now. Unluckily for me I wussed out and didn't place most of my bets. I also went with West Virginia against Auburn and that didn't work out too well for me.

But I just wanted to go ahead and say 'your welcome' to all the Yard Dogs I made rich last week. You can pay me back by buying a t-shirt when I get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment