BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, May 22, 2009

John Goodman is a quitter


JOHN GOODMAN BOOZY THINGS
National Enquirer

Roseanne star John Goodman's boozey nights of DTS and pink elephants!

While in town to promo new gig in Waiting For Godot on B'way, a newly bald Goodman opened up about his boozy past of drunken delirium and withdrawal.

Goodman confessed on The Late Show he was so drunk one time he dived a NY fountain fully clothed.

"I almost got arrested; I was real belligerent. Thank God it was before YouTube." the rotund thesp quipped.

"Hangovers, they were a luxury," Goodman said recalling his booze battle.

"I'd get the DTs (drunken things). It was bad. I sweat less now."

He said his hard fought sobriety was the "best thing that ever happened" to him.

I love John Goodman. Glad to see he's back on his feet again. I should probably do the same. I'm getting a wicked case of the DT's right now. I can't agree with him on the luxury of hangovers though. Trust me, the last thing I'm feeling right now is luxurious.

No comments:

Post a Comment