BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

F My Life Moment of the Day


Today, my husband let me sleep in while he worked on the landscaping by our backyard pool. Ready for a shower, I stripped naked, opened the back door to let the dog out, and stepped out to ask him how it was going. Turns out he'd finally hired a landscaping crew. FML

Today, I was drying off with a towel after coming in from outside. I noticed that the bathroom smelled like cat pee, so I sniffed all around to find out where my cat peed. Turns out, he peed on the towel that I was drying myself off with. FML

Today, I was walking out of my front door in the town where I intern, where I live totally alone and know no one. As I'm locking the door, I see a golf ball wedged between my mat and step. Hmmm...I think, noticing that there's writing on it. I pick it up and what does it say? "You look hot when you sleep" FML

No comments:

Post a Comment