BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

They're playing basketball! Well at least Kobe still is.

So the inevitable Kobe vs. Lebron matchup has now morphed into the Lakers vs. the Magic. Not as sexy I should say but I really do think this will be a better series.

I think Game 6 proved the Lakers are now ready to take every game seriously. I don't think I could have seen Cleveland winning more than one game against L.A. But the Magic stack up better top to bottom than the Cavs. I honestly think this may be a six or possibly even seven game series.

At any rate I bet the NBA, Nike and Vitamin Water are kicking themselves over pumping up this Kobe vs. Lebron thing. I've never seen more resources thrown into an unsure thing before. But the commercials haven't been half bad. So until the Finals start Thursday we're going to have a commercial each day. Most have shown on TV but you may not have seen them all yet.


1 comment:

  1. I'm really surprised that the NBA allowed the Magic to beat the Cavs. You would think they would script it differently.

    ReplyDelete