BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I finally was having a good day and then this happened...



So my day has been going pretty well. Yesterday I found out our air conditioner was getting repaired at work so I get to work from home the rest of the week. Plus I'm getting my own office next week and I'm finding my way around well. Then the Buffalo Bills have to go and ruin it for me.

First the roll out the red carpet for my Public Enemy #1 T.O. Yahoo Sports said Buffalo gave him "a greeting fit for someone else." HA!




So the circus ensues. And then I read later than CNNSI is listing the Bills as the odds on favorites to try and land Michael Vick. I'd be shocked if I weren't so disgusted.

As I try to resolve my NFL pain I have to see the above picture of my favorite midget enemy Wes Welker cozied up at a Celtics game with his hot girlfriend. Some guys have all the luck eh? At least I have the Lakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment