BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Texts From Last Nite Moment of the Day


(516): U know its gonna be a great day when the guy at the liquor store waves at u cause u walked by

(734): Pissed on my Blackberry at the Astros game. Wish me luck explaining that one at work.

(703): Blackberries need to come with a feature that disables texting to certain numbers after 2am based on content. liek disabling texting to 'dad' containng the words 'lets try to find more blow.'

(563): that's just what I need...drunk ass people throwin hatchets in the dark.

(609): Dude, I woke up in the middle of the night and your room mate was just standing there at the foot of the bed, watching us sleep.. you don't remember me shaking the shit out of you to tell you this?!

(267): This could explain the reason why I've been finding his clothing and keys scattered in random parts of my room..
(609): AND THIS DOESN'T WORRY YOU?!

No comments:

Post a Comment