BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I aint as good as I once was...


GEORGE BOOZY MIAMI NIGHT
National Enquirer

George Clooney parties hearty -- AND the inevitable aftermath!

Although George turned 48 last week the A-lister can still down booze like nobody's business.

After spending the hot Miami day filming new flick Up in the Air, George was spotted heading for the Blade nightclub at the fabled Fountainebleau hotel through a series of underground conduits.

"He was drinking vodka and Patron, but it looked like he'd had enough," a source said.

Later, eyewitnesses said they saw a stumbly, had too-much "George throw up in the VIP area" at LIV nightclub.

LIV and let puke?

I always hear these stories about celebs and wonder how they do it. I've been drinking hardcore since 17 and I feel like I've an almost out of the league veteran. I hurt for days and think I might be dying. And then you hear about a 48-year-old doing it up in style and either think he's doing it better or there's hope for my comeback. I mean Clooney has to have been gunning it since the early 80s. He was on 'Facts of Life' and 'Roseanne'. That's enough to make any man drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment