BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to work

So as you all noticed the BYB is going back to its evening time slot since I have to go back to work. I had a long today. First I had a 'New Employee Orientation' which wouldn't have been bad but the instructor was one of those 'please talk to me' types that bemoaned the lack of interaction and kept saying 'tough crowd.' Lady, just read the manual.

Then I met with the guy who used to do my job and he gave me a 2-hour crash course. When everything is presented all at once you can't help but feel overwhelmed but I'm pretty sure I'll knock this thing out of the part. But for a while I felt like packing up shop and heading back to the Back Yard in O-Town. Kind of like Billy Madison did below.


No comments:

Post a Comment