BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is one Russian hooker I love...okay I love them all


Cops: GaGa's Russian Photo-op Turns Tricks
by TMZ Staff

Americans aren't the only ones who think Lady GaGa dresses like a hooker -- Russian cops reportedly mistook our Lady (of the Night) for a streetwalker while she was posing for photos in Moscow's Red Square.

GaGa, who was wearing a leather leotard at the time - don't ask - asked her driver to stop at the historic site to take photos of her (because apparently she was proud of what she was wearing) when suspicious cops approached, out of nowhere, and called a halt to the dubious operation.

Eventually, GaGa got her barely covered ass outta Russia and over to Australia ... where even more people will mistake her for a prostitute.

I really just posted this because I love her 'Pokerface' song and I'm not sure its okay. I love it so much that during graduation weekend I coerced the guys to sing it with me at Cricket's. They were drunk and easily swayed though. I wonder if its okay for me to like this song. Eh, screw it. I'm calling no homo on this one and jamming it continuously.

2 comments: