BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shockey is shockingly bad at the game of drink



Jeremy Shockey Rushed to the Hospital
TMZ Staff

NFL star Jeremy Shockey was taken out of the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas today by stretcher and taken to a nearby hospital.

Sources on the scene tell TMZ Shockey was at Rehab -- the ironic name of the Sunday pool party at the Hard Rock -- when he was found unconscious at around 2:00 PM. Paramedics ended up wheeling Shockey out of the Hard Rock via stretcher. We're told the paramedics tried to cover Shockey up so onlookers -- including a TV camera crew -- couldn't ID him.

UPDATE: We just talked to a rep for the New Orleans Saints, who told us Shockey was just "dehydrated" and that he'll be "fine."

So it's official. Jeremy Shockey could never hang with my crew. I always figured him for a party animal since he played at 'The U' but he was probably just coked up most of the time. Look, I've been dehydrated from drinking several times but I never fainted. I drank my way through it like a man or fell asleep at the bar...like a G!

No comments:

Post a Comment