BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Texts from Last Nite Moment of the Day


(256): You took my girl thats shot the Fuck out. You better watch your skinny ass.
(1-256): That's barely a sentence. Who's your girl? I think you've got the wrong number. I haven't even lived in Alabama for 4 years.
(256): Yeah, I do, I'm sorry. I meant 205 not 256. sorry about that.
(1-256): Good luck with your revenge in Birmingham.

(832): I'm skeptical of all drag queens.

(314): Does leaving at 3 give Sara enough time to take the bus or are you picking her up?
(573): I cant tell if your joking or not, but I'm picking her up
(314): Do you need some kind of permission slip from her parents or can anyone just go and grab a high schooler these days?

(713): Saw 2 former students outside gas station. gave me money to buy 2 12 packs, asked if I wanted to go to their party. I told them I had a gf and took one of the 12 packs. Come over.
(832): Texas should really raise its teaching standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment