BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Texts From Last Nite Moment of the Day


(602 ): Just woke up naked in my storage cubby and some one rearragned my whole room? Oh wait, not my room.

(361): What are these yellow papers in the kitchen?
(1-361): These are the tickets we got last night.
(361): Did i sign this one as Grizzly Bear?
(1-361): Yes...yes you did.

(314): Idk. We dropped acid and Kevin ran away again. We didn't find him for like 3 hours.
(1-314): Man I wish I had been there
(314): Yah we found him in the pool shed of some elderly couple. They were on the porch watching all of the shenanigans. ...To be young again.

(630): The girls stopped by my apartment. They caught me naked with a nearly empty bottle of vodka in one hand, drawing crop circles in the carpet with the vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment