BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Texts From Last Nite Moment of the Day


(515): Busta Rhymes just yelled at me! He cut a song off and I was clapping and he looked right at me and said "don't fu*king clap." I was that white guy.

(763): I unwillingly was the ball between four hungry hippos last night. I thought the one chick was actually going to eat me.

(337): I found my laptop, credit card, and a bottle of Morgan all on the counter this morning. I'm scared to see what gets delivered to my house this week.


That last one reminds me of the time Clay got a package in the mail. Apparently when hes on Ambien and Scotch he thinks its a good idea to order more than $200 worth of vintage concert tee shirts. At least the shirts are cool. Not as cool as his 'Jessie and the Rippers' shirt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment