BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, August 31, 2009

F My Life Moment of the Day


Today, I was at my favorite Mexican restaurant when I realized my really cute waiter, along with his buddies kept looking at me and smiling. Trying to be cool, I took a bite of my burrito, choked, and spilled ground beef down my new shirt and in my bra. They laughed the whole time. FML

Today, I received official notification that my license was being suspended for multiple DUIs. Apparently, my brother is a drunk and has been using my ID. FML

The second FML reminds me of a tale about The Squirrel Patton. Apparently, one time the Squirrel was going to get arrested for something. I can't remember what. So instead of handing over his ID, he tells the cops that he's Zeke. The plan was foiled though, when Squirrel couldn't remember his own brother's birthday. Worthless.

2 comments:

  1. If I recall correctly, Leroy drove by and witnessed his son the Squirrel getting arrested. Can anyone confirm this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a true story. zeke was talking about it the other day. leroy caught him. i think its the mustache. it holds all his power.

    ReplyDelete