BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, June 5, 2009

They're Playing Basketball!

Well at least it was a good 4th quarter. It's funny, my mom texted me during the second quarter and she was surprised Orlando was keeping it close and I texted back that there wouldn't be any blowouts this series. Oops!

I don't know what to make of last nite though. Orlando was cold but LA played good defense. Phil coached a great game but Van Gundy coached a lousy one. I think LA can take this thing in 5 games but I still can see it going 6.

Anyway, I wondered how Nike would cover its ass after losing Lebron and they actually did a good job. They had another commercial with just Lebron and Lil' Dez where he did all the talking. Here it is.




Vitamin Water did a less admirable job by just having a commercial with Dwight Howard acting like a goofy teenager. I still like him. Just not this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment