BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blog Hiatus: Business Trip!


So the Blog will likely be on about a one week hiatus as I travel to the College Organization of Sports Information Directors Conference in San Antonio. I get to go for a week and learn from the pros. And probably have a few too many drinks on the Riverwalk.

And how bout a little more energy and effort from the minions when I return. Is it that hard to click a box on the bottom of a story? And start reading every day. You can carve out 5 minutes of your day for me. I think I earned it. Remember that time I was there for you in a tough place? Oh wait, that wasn't me. Okay, that time I bought you that beer. Wait, I never did that either. Oh well.

At any rate I feel like the old woman tour guide from Billy Madison's class trip. "What are horseshoes? Are there any horsesocks? Is anybody listening to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment