BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gesundheit!

Driver's sneeze turns into head-on crash
By SUN MEDIA/The Ottawa Sun

Five people were taken to hospital Saturday after a sneeze resulted in a head-on crash on Hwy. 307 at Cantley.

The crash occurred at about 2:15 p.m. MRC des Collines police said the driver of a car sneezed, veered into oncoming traffic and collided with a pickup truck.

The driver, his female passenger and an infant, as well as the couple in the pickup truck, were all taken to hospital. None of their injuries are considered serious

Talk about a day ruiner. I sneeze quite loudy and viciously but I never fealt that I was endaring anyone's life. I think I might consult a doctor if I were this guy. Who wants to raise a child worrying that every time you blow snot she may be in danger. Bless you sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment