BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet me at The Max!

So the blog world is going crazy over Jimmy Fallon trying to get the 'Saved By the Bell' gang back together for a reunion. As a fervent Bell supporter count me among those who would love to see a comeback. Most of the cast has already signed on (like Mario Lopez and Lark Voorhies have anything better to do) but there are two holdouts - Tiffany Amber Theissen and Dustin Diamond.

HERE'S A HILARIOUS VIDEO OF ZACH MORRIS ON JIMMY FALLON. YES, I JUST SAID HILARIOUS AND JIMMY FALLON IN THE SAME SENTENCE.



Now I get why Tiffy might be against this. She had success on 90210 and she's probably sill trying to make it in Hollywood but I'd say Mark Paul Gosselar has the most to lose and he's all for it. I think she owes it to me for all my teenage sexual angst.

As for Screech I hope he falls and chips his tooth or gets beat up by a mime. That guy is about as cool as a purple fanny pack. It's time for him to realize he's a terrible comedian that people only pay to see because he's Screech. This guy has to have a fan website so I say we bombard it with hate mail until he relents. You'll always be the doofus Screech. Just accept it!

In other Bell news Mr. Belding said he would do the reunion for a turkey pot pie and a bus ticket home.

P.S. - In order to celebrate the reunion we will be having Bell clips the rest of the week. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment