BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Texts From Last Nite Moment of the Day


(817): I had new employee orientation at the YMCA today. I showed up with a hangover, a black eye, scratches down my arm, and a sore throat from puking gin and keystone.

(931): woke up 7 floors down in the lobby...i my underwear. New high or new low?
(615): New experience?

(815): yeah well you didnt even puke from the alcohol. we cut you off and went to huck finn's and told you that the "irish cream" coffee creamers had baileys in it, so you shot down like eight of them and puked all over the floor. it was great. we cheered you on and everything

(803): dude why did you let me call her?!
(1-803): i told you it was a bad idea and to quote you exactly, you said "no, it's a good idea..that's what people do when they love each other." you met her 15 minutes prior to that conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment