BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Witchy Woman


Boogie Nights beauty confesses to being a low-rent white witch.
National Enquirer

"I have this group of friends and we get together and we call ourselves The Goddesses and we wish for things and then a lot of amazing things have happened to all of us," Heather admitted.

"We burn things -- honoring the elements of earth, wind, air and fire. You do spells.

"We did this thing where we were calling on the wind and the air and this whole storm started on my roof... It was amazing... empowering."

Nearly to the point of absurdity as witchy-poo Heather is convinced President Obama owes her coven a debt of gratitude.

"My friends really wanted Obama to be elected so we all did a spell and then he got elected," she divined. "It worked out good."

I've always been on the fence about Heather Graham. She really won me over as 'Roller Girl' but I've hated her in a lot of movie no more so than in 'Say It Isn't So' but that whole movie sucked. I didn't realize he had supernatural powers though. You'd think if she could get a black man elected president she'd have a better career than she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment