BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

F My Life Moment of the Day


Today, we were having a school prize giving. I heard my name called and I walked up to the stage waving and smiling, feeling rather proud of myself. I stood by the microphone and started my acceptance speech, only to be tapped on the shoulder by the girl they actually called up. FML

Today, I went commando because its 98 degrees and sweaty boxers are a pain. While walking to class at UT I heard a girl laugh behind me, I turned and flashed a quick smile and kept walking. It turns out I had sweat through my khakis and she totally could see my crack. Texas weather sucks. FML

That last one hits close to home. It's so damn humid here I sweat through everything I wear. I don't even see the point of showering before I go out because by the time I get there I'm covered in sweat.

Last week my new pal told me to freeze a towell and take it with me when I leave the apt. I did and starting towelling my head as I drove. Then I noticed the new towell shed all over me and I had tiny red fibers all over my bald head. I couldn't get them all off and people looked at me funny all night. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment