BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog Hiatus Ends. My Return to the Border.


Well I had a week away from the Border and shockingly as it was I was happy to be home. Probably just because I got to be in my own bed again and rest my liver for an evening. I got to learn some stuff that should make me look less like a dumbass once the Fall season starts and I hung out with some young dudes who were pretty good eggs. They just don't get hung over like I do.

Other than that I noticed that most of the people in my field are sloppy old fat dudes so I have about 40 years of that to look forward to, which is nice. FML.

But now I'm back to the BYB with a renewed zest and I noticed the archives got clicked a bit in my absence so I appreciate that. It's a bright, new day in the BYB Nation!

2 comments:

  1. The links to the topless donut shop got some use by some of my law school friends. In their Land Use class they did a project on zoning and strip clubs.
    - terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M glad to know I can help. Thats what the BYB is here for. To educate.

    ReplyDelete