BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Prejudiced Pirate: Mike Leach hates fat girls



I was shocked when I first heard Mike Leach's disparing comments about the fat women of Lubbock, Texas. As a six year student of Texas Tech who was known to knock a few back from time to time, there is no type of person who touched me on a more personal level than a Lubbock fat girl.

These ladies give their love, asking for almost nothing in return (especially sobriety, a phone call or a ride home). Now just because Mike Leach lost a game he has to throw an entire minority group under the bus. I think this is a call for action. The fat women of Lubbock need to picket this Saturday's game against Kansas. Coach Leach needs to know this type of aggression against the overweight will not stand.

P.S. - I would have thought Mike Leach would like fat girls. Everytime I shacked up with a chubby lady I had a little Captain in me!

For the full video of Leach's fat tirade click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment