BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Dexter's Sister (Wife) Afraid For Her Life


Dexter Star Death Fear
National Enquirer

Jennifer Carpenter who plays serial killer Dexter's sister on the hit Showtime show is scared producers are going to pull an Ashlee Simpson on her AND kill her off!

The brunette beauty who secretly wed costar Michael C. Hall last year is a nervous wreck about the series finale because the details are being kept TOP SECRET!

"There are three pages missing at the end (of the script)," Jennifer confided. "We're not allowed to know what happens.

"I'm scared... (but) this is a show with a serial killer and guess what happens to people around serial killers?

"They die," she said.

"Not only are you gonna die, but you're gonna die in a really messed-up way."

Uh oh.

I certainly hope they don't kill Deb off. That would really screw up the vibe of the show. I'm already mad enough that they killed Lundy. Plus, if they kill of Michael C. Hall's wife then he may get pissed and quit. And I don't know what I'd do without my favorite serial killer. Sundays in the Fall would be irreversably changed. Then I might have to go Dexter on someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment