BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, October 30, 2009

College Football Road Trip Begins


1:49 A.M. Friday - So I'm writing this in my jammys. I'm about to finish off my vodka cherry sprite and go to bed with visions of college football dancing through my head.

It'll be better than my dream last night that I was a character on Entourage ( a show I haven't enjoyed in two years) but oddly the show was set in Odessa. Then two mildly attractive lebian teenagers chased my car on foot and somehow kept up after a drug deal went bad. Odd huh?

By the time you read this I and the Clark Family Band will be nearing Waco and I'll be gearing up to go grab a beer at either Cricket's or George's.

Keep checking the BYB and Facebook for harrowing accounts from my College Football extravaganza live blog. Peace.

P.S. - I hope this doesn't happen on the drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment