BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Get Your Cock Out of Your Kitchen

Man Busted for Being Naked at Home
AOL News

(Oct. 21) A Virginia man was busted for indecent exposure after he was caught in the buff. In his own home. Alone.

Eric Williamson, 29, got up at 5:30 a.m. Monday and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. He was naked, but he was alone in the Springfield house, so he didn't think it mattered.

Wrong.



A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path, according to WTTG-TV, Channel 5 in Washington. Through his front window, they saw Williamson having coffee in his birthday suit.

Fairfax County police showed up and arrested him. Williamson said he had no idea anyone could see him, but police said they believed he wanted to be seen by the public, said WTTG, a Fox station.

If convicted, Williamson could face one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. He plans to fight the charge.

"If I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen, it's natural. It's my kitchen," he told the station.

You know I'm not going to get on this mom and son's case too much for walking through someone else's yard (although that probably is trespassing), but getting on this poor guy's case for having his wang out while he's making some Kool Aid is just ridiculous.

I'm not a big nudity guy (although I have sometimes been a big nude man) but sometimes you have to make a quick jaunt through the house with no clothes. I know when I'm doing laundry in the main house, I sometimes have to make my way through the back yard and back to BYB Headquarters naked. Hopefully the neighbors haven't been subjected to my nude laundry romps, but if they have then they haven't ratted me out. They're nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment