BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An Unholy (re)Union


Sorry for the lack of blog on Monday. I spent Sunday trying to receover from what was a quite pleasurable 10 year high school reunion. Although I had the realization Sunday that my hangovers are now 10 times worse than they were ten years ago and my former classmates notices I have 10 times less hair, it was quite a fun weekend. I got a chance to see mostly familiar faces that I don't get to see as much as I'd like and a few that I haven't seen in a very long time. But overall I got to throw a shout out to Liz for getting the whole thing together and to my buddies for showing up so I didn't look like the only one who hadn't accomplished much.

P.S. - I promised to post a video of the cheerleaders doing drunken stunts since they were the ones who hung for the longest at the bar. But being a scribe and not a videographer, I screwed up the video. My bad.

2 comments:

  1. I would of loved a video of us drunken cheerleaders, lol! Its ok though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kyle - it was good seeing you!!! (from Liz)

    ReplyDelete