BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Doctor My Eyes (News To My Ears)


GLENN BECK SHOCKER
National Enquirer

FOX News host GLEN BECK tells audience grim doctor's report -- he's going blind!

In Salt Lake City over the weekend the controversial host, 46, stunned an audience of true believers when he told them he may be going blind.

At an American Revival meeting , Beck tearfully said, "I can't focus my eyes."

"I went to the best doctor I could find, while I could still go to the best doctor I can find," Beck took a;pot shot at health care reform.

Beck, said he had been diagnosed with the eye disorder macular dystrophy,

He said the doctor told him, "You could go blind in the next year . . .

"Or you might not."

Macular dystrophy affects the retina specifically a tiny concentration of cells called macula. The macula is needed for sharp central vision, detailed tasks such as reading, driving, and recognizing faces.

Do you think there's any chance that if Glen Beck loses his sight and can no longer see Barack Obama, he'll forget he's black and thus won't be able to hate him as much? No, I don't think so either. At least he won't have to cry about having to watch what's happening to his country since he won't be able to see it anymore. We'll just have to get his seeing eye hatemonger Sean Hannity to describe it for him. Anywho, before you lose your sight Glenn, make sure you get a good last look at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment