BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, February 22, 2010

There's No Crying In Golf!

I realize we're a bit video heavy in the BYB today so forgive me. I wasn't going to get too much into the Tiger Woods apperance because it was pretty predictable and worthless but I thought I should showcase the differing opinion, specifically Golf Channel announcer Charlie Rymer who broke down like a 16-year-old girl when discussing Tiger's public statement.



I don't hold anything against Tiger Woods. If I had millions of dollars and a horde of pretty ladies looking to bed me down I'd be in the same yacht. I just wouldn't be down in Hattiesburg pretending to clean up my act. But whatever you feel about Tiger, he's not worth crying over. He wouldn't shed any tears for you Crymer. Don't shed any for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment