BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He's Too Sexy To Catch the Ball


Terrell Owens' Offseason Workout: Sauntering Down Catwalk
By Ryan Wilson/backporch.fanhouse.com

It was only a matter of time, I guess.

Terrell Owens signed with the Wilhelmina Models modeling agency in December, and Wednesday he made his debut sauntering down the catwalk like ... well, like he'd been doing that his whole life.

Thankfully, there's no video although the stills are enough to make you queasy.

And don't misunderstand, it's not that I don't love a good fashion show (I'll admit it: I watch Project Runway religiously -- by the way, how did Anthony win the last challenge?), it's just that it loses a little something when the model is outfitted in a Tina Turner wig and Matt Dillon's get-up from The Outsiders (sans shirt).

But maybe that's just me. Upshot: at least he's not acting.



Does this guy still play for my Bills? I was hoping he'd be out of town for sure by now. I guess instead of trying out for the Sacramento Kings or starting a reality show, this offseason he's just going to destroy the fashoin world. I bet the first time he trips on the catwalk he'll blame the designer. What a goon.

No comments:

Post a Comment