BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let's Talk About Sex (Therapy)


Tiger Hostile in Sex Rehab
National Enquirer

"I am NOT a sex addict!"

A hostile Tiger Woods exploded with pent-up rage during sex addiction therapy after weeks of treating the entire program as a big joke, a close source told The Enquirer. He denied he has a problem, says the source, ridiculed fellow patients and refused to cooperate with therapists.

The disgraced golfer treated group therapy with such contempt that he caused one female patient to break down in tears, the source says.

"What a cheat!" blasted the source. "Tiger's so-called rehabilitation is a joke. He went into rehab as a sex addict, and he's coming out as one. He has been in complete denial the whole time.

"Tiger isn't about to change his stripes. As soon as his wife Elin takes her eyes off him, he will be hopping into bed with the first bimbo that catches his eye."

Tiger's much-publicized sex therapy was just "a pathetic attempt" to repair his badly tattered image and to save his $105 million-a-year endorsement empire, charges the source.

Well Tiger certainly isn't helping himself if this story is true. I understand Tiger probably doesn't believe he has a problem and I'm pretty sure he doesn't either. If I had tons of women willing to have sex with me then I'm sure I'd have done the same thing. But I certainly wouldn't be taking out my frustrations on the other people in sex rehab. What did they do to him? Its his own fault that he's in sex rehab. He's the one who had the sex and he's the one who listened to the piss poor advice to go to sex rehab in the first place. Now he's ridiculing poor Americans who can't go three minutes without rubbing one out. I was starting to like him after I found out he liked booze and hos. Now he's lost me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment