BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Preseason College Football Top 25 Countdown - #6 Texas


The college football season is less than two weeks away and as I try to pass the time between watching Little League World Series highlights and preseason NFL, I can't wait for the gridiron action to get started. So, if we can't watch college football, we're going to talk football. So let's continue the Preseason College Football Top 25 Countdown with the Top 10.

#6. Texas Longhorns - Well obviously it pains me to say anything nice about the Texas Longhorns but I'd be entirely idiotic if I didn't have them in my Top 25 and possibly unrealistic if I didn't have them in my Top 10. But they sure as hell ain't getting in my Top 5. Nor do I care to preview them. Want to read about Texas then click here.

I leave you with this.



By the way, Nebraska still won that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment